There is no “right” way to approach life. Being a “yes” or a “no” person is each met with a set of benefits and limitations. Here’s when to deploy each approach.
It’s a Hard NoFor
- Obsessing over food and our bodies.
- Self control
- Exercising as punishment for what you ate
- Talking shit to ourselves
- Believing nutrition is the end all be all to health
- Having a fixed mindset
- Believing we are destines to a mediocre life
- Making weight loss our life purpose
- Focusing on what we don’t want
- Food rules
- Compare and despair
- Devoting our lives to shrinking our bodies
- Ignoring our body’s natural hunger, fullness and satiety cues.
- Counting calories and reading every label
- Letting diet culture brainwash us
It’s a Hard YesFor
- Listening to and trusting our bodies
- Self care
- Joyful movement
- Daily affirmations that remind us we are fucking awesome
- Knowing that there’s more to…
View original post 80 more words