Spring is here. I have been waiting for Spring. I have a long list of things I am looking forward to.
- No more turtleneck sweaters, sweatshirts, and heavy winter coats because
- Warmer temperatures, and
- No more snow or shoveling snow, or slipping on ice, and
- No more cabin fever. I am being optimistic, and assuming self-isolation will grant me a few hours in the
- Cadbury Eggs, and
- Girl Scout cookies (I have boxes safely hidden from prying eyes)
- Saying Buh-bye to a New Year’s Resolutions because of #6 and #7
- Bright colors
- Flowers, songbirds, and my budding garden.
What Spring things are you looking forward to?
Keep on writing.
Jo Hawk The Writer