Asking the right self-discovery questions can be a powerful way get to knowwho you really are, challenge false beliefs about yourself, and get clear about what you trulywant for your life. Most of us have been strongly conditioned by early childhood experiences. So much so that we act out of unconscious patterns without stopping to question if they bring an enduring sense of happiness. Thoughtful questions can interrupt these patterns, foster deep insight, and lead to positive change.
Here’s a list of question which can help :
- Who means thee world to me and why?
- If I could share one message with thee world, what would it be?
- What advice would I give to my younger self? (Do I follow this advice now?)
- What lesson did I learn this week?
- If I had all the time in the world, what would I want to do first?
- What’s draining my energy?…
View original post 59 more words