Asking the right self-discovery questions can be a powerful way get to know who you really are, challenge false beliefs about yourself, and get clear about what you truly want for your life. Most of us have been strongly conditioned by early childhood experiences. So much so that we act out of unconscious patterns without stopping to question if they bring an enduring sense of happiness. Thoughtful questions can interrupt these patterns, foster deep insight, and lead to positive change.
Here’s a list of question which can help :
- How do I feel at the moment?
- What do I need more of in my life?
- What would make me happy right now?
- What is going right in my life?
- What am I grateful for? List at least 10 things.
- When did I experience joy this week?
- List all my small victories and successes.
- What’s bothering me? Why?
- What are my priorities at…
View original post 19 more words