Emergency situations you may be faced with and how to identify them to prevent complications :
- It’s as Asthma emergency when
– Symptoms worsen quickly
– Little or no relief from an inhaler
– Severe shortness of breath
– The person is unable to speak normally
– Lips, face, earlobe or fingernails have turned blue
– Loss of consciousness
- Treating Burns
– Do not apply lotions, ointments, fat or ice to a burn
– Do not touch the injured areas or pop any blisters.
– Do not remove anything sticking to a burn.
- Recognise a Stroke : Act Fast
– F – Has their FACE dropped?
– A – Can they lift both ARMS?
– S – Is their SPEECH slurred? Do they understand you?
– T – TIME is critical. Call for help.
- High Blood Sugar Signs
– Excessive thirst
– Blurred vision
– Hot dry skin
View original post 34 more words