Get ready to maximise your potential, maximise your living with empress2inspire’s new posts series “Daily Dose of Living”. These series will bring you the best in personal development and productivity every day of the week. Your best life awaits.
In today’s post we will learn what to do when you have cravings. Here are few system for eliminating appetite cravings (doing all of these together works best, especially if you have a serious case of the munchies):
- 8oz of water immediately when you begin to crave any food.
- No starches with the evening meal (only protein, vegetables and healthy fats)
- Sparkling water with mint gum after dinner, every night.
- Supplementation with chromium and vanadium (i.e. the appetite reducing supplement Thermofactor) 20-30 minutes before lunch and dinner.
- Elimination of appetite stimulating artificial sweeteners (sucralose/splenda, acesulfame potassium, aspartame, nutrasweet). Only exception are the trace amounts in gum.
- Jumping jacks, body weight pushups…
View original post 53 more words