So last year I wished all of you a happy new year with the hopes that it would be great for us all!
Unfortunately, fate had other things planned. But some good things happened this year too.
• We learned to want less, spend less
• We learned a few valuable lessons regarding our use of the resources of this planet
• Trump lost the election
• A couple of vaccines were approved for use and are being administered to people all over the world.
• We have lived through a year that we feared we wouldn’t survive
• There were a million examples of selfless service and care by people
• We are now hardened campaigners and aren’t fearing 2021
So congratulations to you all for surviving this year.
I sincerely hope that 2021 is better in every way for all of us. (Even the stupid people who think…
View original post 12 more words