A new year’s creeping up on us, and I think it’s time for some limericks.
- This month’sThemeisResolutions.
- TheLengthis however long you need for a standard limerick: five lines of AABBA, inanapestic meter.
- You’re going to have toRhyme; that’s what AABBA means…
- TheRating’s PGish. Yes, I’m aware of how these poems usually go. Be creative.
- And, above all,make us laugh. I want your life coach to drop hisDownward Dogin convulsions of hysteria on his organic bamboo exercise mat.
You have till10:00 a.m. MSTnext MONTH (January 8) to submit a poem.
DISCLAIMER: I have read the rules and did write a limerick/poem…whatever. However, I wrote it as it came to me and didn’t follow them to a T. Still posting because, well, I like it!
My Submission 🙂
On the treadmill I walk…
View original post 40 more words