While we all love summer, an increase in temperature can leave a very undesirable effect: sweat stains. Sweat stains aren’t just embarrassing, they can also be a nightmare to remove. Act quickly, though, ad you should be able to bust these stubborn stains.
Here are a few tips on how to remove sweat stains :
- Lemon Juice – Scrub sweat stains with equal parts lemon juice and water before placing in the wash.
- Table Salt – Sponge affected area with solution of hot water and table salt before laundering.
- Ammonia – Wash affected area with equal parts ammonia and water before laundering.
- Liquid Laundry Detergent Sunshine – Soak garment in warm water then remove. Pour liquid detergent on sweat stain area. Place outside in sun for 3-4 hours and keep wet by spraying with water. Launder in cool water. Air Dry.
- Hydrogen Peroxide – Do not use on coloured garments. Apply…
View original post 122 more words