Your lifestyle plays a huge role on the strength os your memory. Do the following to keep your memory sharp :
- Exercise regularly.
- Get adequate sleep every night.
- Decrease stress which depletes memory storage.
- Studies have shown that people with active social lives suffer less memory loss. It also helps to drink up (in moderation).
- Use it or lose it. Keep challenging your brain with new skills and new ideas.
- Eat food that is good for your brain health such as fish and food high in folic acid.
- Practice regular meditation. It increases memory and improvises cognitive functions.
Need help remembering something? Here are 7 common techniques to help. You retain simple to complex information :
- A simple yet effective technique : Say it out loud or write it down.
- Combine your piece of information with some sort of physical gesture or movement.
- Need to remember a list? Make the…
View original post 148 more words