What do you value most in a partner?
In this week’s social psychology class, we talked about:
1) What we value in relationships.
2) Our 5 love languages.
3) The thought processes behind choosing a partner.
In the second video , I reflect on the lessons learned in this week’s psychology class and share insights on how to apply the love lessons in real life.
1) Including concrete ways of matching love values to your potential partner’s “tells”. Specifically, how to read your date’s nonverbal cues and behaviour.
2) And how to look for *concrete evidence* of love values, including honesty and thoughtfulness, in your date’s actions and words.
Let’s Talk about Love!
1. What is the one value you cherish most in a partner?
trustworthiness – kindness…
View original post 57 more words