1. Writing a full four sentences without spelling something incorrectly.
2. Successfully refraining from correcting a stranger’s grammar in public.
3. Having a new pen/notebook ready as soon as one runs out/fills up. (Or is that just me???)
4. Having a plan and not totally freaking out when your characters decide they’re not going to follow it.
5. Remembering to write down an idea as soon as it appears.
6. Actually remembering the idea you couldn’t/forgot to write down earlier!
7. Getting a rejection email/letter — which is so much better than never hearing anything at all.
8. Getting something written when you weren’t at first sure it was possible.
9. Writing something that actually inspires someone else to write something, which inspires someone else to write something …
10. Finishing something and not totally hating it.
11. Finishing something and actually really loving it.
12. Finishing something and having…
View original post 71 more words