Come see if you feel like our Dear Ritu??
I sit here often, thinking of taking a break.
A blogging break.
A real one.
You know, no visiting blogs, writing, reading, interacting… nothing.
Yet I can’t do it.
I think of the reasons to stop, yet there are arguments that voice themselves, making me think I can’t just up and disappear.
Reasons to stop
- Real life is manic – whose isn’t though, eh!
- My kids need to see me doing things rather than being on a pc or laptop a lot of the time… am I setting a good example?
- That WIP isn’t going to get itself finished
- Certain people think maybe I’m more involved in my online life than reality
- No one is really going to miss me that much – I am one of millions of bloggers out there, there is plenty to read without my mindless ramblings
Reasons to not
- I love my blogily
- Reading and…
View original post 313 more words